It’s Time to Put Dessert Back on the Menu – Guilt Free!
For the longest time, there have been very few truly healthy dessert options. In fact, most so-called “healthy” desserts, which you might find in the store, are anything but.
Those labeled “low fat” are packed with sugar. And while the “low carb” options might have less sugar, they use chemical-laden, artificial sweeteners which taste awful… and are even WORSE for your health!
And for those of us who enjoy baking at home, the options were just as limited. There were simply no recipes or guidebooks for creating divinely delicious desserts with all-natural, low glycemic ingredients.
But those days are gone…
You no longer have to choose between your health and the pleasure of decadent sweets!
Thanks to the latest in nutritional science, it can be downright easy to create desserts that are so sinfully moist, sweet and delicious… you’ll swear they’re bad for you.But you can feel good about making and enjoying these sweet treats. Because not only do they come without the sugar, carbs and consequences you wish to avoid… but they have health benefits to boot!
Not only will you have 50 new dessert recipes, you’ll also have all the information you need to makeover your favorite family desserts… with just a few simple substitutions.
Guilt-Free Desserts includes everything you need to know about the latest baking ingredients and how to use these inexpensive and readily-available products in your own kitchen.
And the substitutes we’re talking about are not the fake, rearranged molecules of the Atkins era… On the contrary!
These “functional ingredients” come straight from Mother Nature’s Pantry and they provide numerous health benefits beyond basic nutrition.
The first thing you’ll learn is how to use the latest natural sweeteners to achieve the “sugary” results you desire…with none of the guilt!
Sugar doesn’t just add sweetness. It can also add bulk and moisture. It helps caramelize desserts. And it can also provide a crisp texture or crunch factor.
Until recently, replacing these qualities in your dessert recipes has been all but impossible.
But we’ve found the perfect formula for sweet synergy – a combination of natural ingredients that’s almost a perfect match for the taste and sweetness of sugar, without the calories or the impact on insulin.
But sugar is not the only ingredient that can impact your blood sugar…
Many bakers choose “whole grains” over refined white flours, but all grain-based flours score high on the glycemic index. So, if you want to avoid that “muffin top” then stay away from grains!
Better for Blood Sugar & Gluten Free Too!
And grains also contain gluten – an allergenic protein that causes health issues for many people.
That’s why Guilt-Free Desserts features 11 different gluten-free, low-glycemic flours that lend buttery richness and feel-good flavor to everything from fluffy pancakes to crispy cookies… with none of the allergens or fat-storing carbs.
And once we’ve covered the covered the sweetness and structure aspects of baking… it’s time to tackle fats.
Here’s More of what You’ll Discover
- The amazing fiber which adds a “cotton-candy” sweetness and creamy mouth feel to desserts… while feeding the beneficial bacteria in your gut
- The “Sour Side of Artificial Sweeteners” – Learn how these products can actually cause weight gain, worsen diabetic symptoms and are linked to dozens of harmful side-effects
- The “almost sugar” loved by health experts and pastry chefs alike. This organic sweetener has zero calories and no glycemic impact and can replace sugar cup for cup
- How to add “invisible fiber” to your desserts, without changing the flavor, texture or preparation. While the fiber may play a disappearing act, the benefits to your digestive and immune systems do not!
- The “sweet equivalents” of five all-natural low-carb sweeteners… so you’ll know just how much to use and how they compare to sugar.
- A “secret” canned ingredient sitting in your cabinet today which can provide a boost of protein and a light, springy structure to baked goods
- The brand new, all-natural sweetener you can find in your local supermarket that combines two ingredients to perfectly match the taste of sugar
- How to use natural “gums” to improve the texture and structure of baked goods… as they help to improve your digestion and keep your blood sugar on an even keel
- A type of sugar that that can lower cholesterol and triglycerides and even improve blood sugar metabolism
- Which sweetener can add a rich, caramel taste to baked goods… with only half the glycemic impact of brown sugar
- What “sugar alcohols” are… which to avoid, which to use and how to use them
- 12 different ingredients you can use to “bind” your baked goods without eggs… plus the exact equivalent measurements you’ll need
- And much, much more!
- It’s a blueprint to better health… and there is no investment in life that is more important than your health.
- Click HERE or on the image for more information